viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

Hatebreed

Hatebreed
Album - For the lions (covers)

tremenda banda harcore metal
Tracklist:
01 - Ghost of war (Slayer cover)
02 - Suicidal Maniac (Suicidal Tendences cover)
03 - Escape (Metallica cover)
04 - Hatebreeders (Misfits cover)
05 - Set it off (Madball cover)
06 - Thirsty and miserable (Black Flag cover)
07 - All I had I gave (Crowbar cover)
08 - Your mistake (Agnostic Front cover)
09 - I'm in pain (Obituary cover)
10 - It's the limit (Cro-mags cover)
11 - Refuse - Resist (Sepultura cover)
12 - Supertouch - Shitfit (Bad brains cover)
13 - Evil minds (D.R.I. cover)
14 - Shut me out (Sick of it all cover)
15 - Sick of talk (Negative approach cover)
16 - Life is pain (Merauder cover)
17 - Hear me (Judge cover)
18 - Boxed in (Subzero cover)
19 - I, spoiler (Sheer terror cover)
20 - To the threshold (Live)
21 - Destroy everything (Live)
22 - The most truth (Live)
23 - Defeatist (live)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3PWY8K8

No hay comentarios:

Datos personales

Mi foto
PREGUNTAME........... canarias.2009@yahoo.es la guitarra ke esta en el escritorio es para tocarla pruebalo ok